Let us have the Darshan of yet another Great Bhagavathar today. SRIRANGAM SRI R.SETHUMATHAVA RAO

Just writing his name I could feel his vibration in all the my body. Such a dynamic, learned, sincere bhagavathar of yesteryears.
He is One man army. His Goal is accomplishing his mission. His mission is "to sing HIS HOLY NAME TILL MY LAST BREATH.". Did he achieved it?. Yes. I have witnessed 
it. Fighting his throat Cancer, he conducted his last seetha kalyanam, he usually does every year for more than 45 years. Within 10 days he attained his Mukthi. Down the memory lane I could see the conviction he had on that day. Despite his family members protest he conducted the seetha kalyanam and directed me to sit by his side and made me sing for the dance during that time.
A vedic scholar he was fearless to correct his fellowmen when they make mistakes. His anger on site, (this phrase is intended for you youngsters, for others it will be "during bhajans")is popular. He was always right you know!. He never wanted people to see the printed books to refer in those days. He wanted every one's attention should be fixed on the LORD.
A relentless worker. Never bothered about the crowd nor about any accompaniments. But I know so many Mridangam artistes and Harmonium players volunteered for his bhajan. His bhajan were of Classroom type. Once you attended one it will be in your memory always. His divyanama bhajans and Puja Sessions were just Awesome. You must believe that only youngsters frequented to his session in more numbers. He was a darling for a lot of us. Kovai, Dindigul, Udumalpet, Mohanur, Nagaiyanallur, Varadharajapuram, Mettuppalayam,Srirangam were some of the places I have visited along with him.
He was user friendly. He will adjust to any situation. Never minded the food, timings, hospitality, logistic difficulties.
How will I forget the "Aadhi Moolame Kuzhandai" "Bopu Hogonna Baro Ranga"...Thoo Maajhi Mavuli, Sadha Majhe Dolaa...or any of his Dasara Kritis and Divyanama Kritis.
With his blessings only I dedicated my whole life for Namasankeerthana. I adopted his singing style, working nuances, adjustability. To reach this height is amazing but A Guru will always guide you properly. He left behind his son Ramachandra Rao to take up his work. He also does very beautifully and his father's blessings will always be there for him. My Best wishes to him.